Throughout your life you have prayed, fasted and given in charity. Now, only one pillar remains; a pillar combining both physical and financial acts of worship, an act of worship from the time of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him); the Hajj. Follow in the footsteps of millions before you; Prophets, scholars and the righteous. Stand before Allah on the plains of Arafat and beseech Him to wipe away your sins, sleep alongside other Muslims from all over the world under a canopy of stars in Muzdalifah. Make tawaf within touching distance of the Ka’bah and pray behind the Imam in the Prophet’s mosque in Madinah. How many yearn for this chance and eagerly anticipate its arrival? Will you be among the fortunate ones this year?
If you have made the intention to embark upon this truly unique journey, then we at Sunnah Tours ask that you allow us to host you upon this trip. Sunnah Tours exclusive Hajj packages have evolved from years of experience and dedication, and through the valued feedback of our previous customers. Once you have booked with Sunnah Tours rest assured that we endeavour to provide you with all the comfort, religious and practical advice that will allow you to dedicate yourselves to the monumental task of performing Hajj.
Accompanied at all times by our experienced British team, we aim to provide a reliable and honest service based on the authentic teachings of the Qur’an and the beloved Sunnah of our noble Prophet (peace be upon him).
We hope the following points will Insha’Allah assist you in your decision:
- We try our utmost to help you perform Hajj according to the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet
- We incorporate a valuable educational programme which scholars from Makkah and Madinah to ensure your journey is a rich spiritual experience
- We do not attract people from any specific background or nationality; thus we have a good mix of Muslims from a variety of backgrounds
- Stay at the exclusive Zam Zam Towers hotel, situated only a few steps away from the Haram
- All meetings/lectures & announcements are in English
- Many people who travel with us do so based on recommendations from previous customers